Chaotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaotic Clan

We are a gungame based clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stickynades: Should they stay or go ??

Go down 
+7
Wafflez
proking
Short Bus Driver
killerbud912
TERMINATOR
Godspeed
Sawyer
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Sawyer
Admin

Stickynades: Should they stay or go ?? Empty
PostSubject: Stickynades: Should they stay or go ??   Stickynades: Should they stay or go ?? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:31 am

Okay first off, all members REPLY to this topic DO NOT post a new topic if you do i'll delete it and your vote won't be counted. In saying that i am asking you should stickynades stay on the server or be taken off? If majority rules i'll take them off if not then they stay.
Back to top Go down
Godspeed

PostSubject: sticky nades   Stickynades: Should they stay or go ?? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:32 am

I think they should be taken off
Back to top Go down
TERMINATOR

TERMINATOR

PostSubject: Re: Stickynades: Should they stay or go ??   Stickynades: Should they stay or go ?? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:35 am

It don't matter to me i rather keep the sticky nades they aint no prob for me even if they malfunctioning or messin up server it dontmatter to me as long as i win.Muahaha! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
killerbud912

PostSubject: Re: Stickynades: Should they stay or go ??   Stickynades: Should they stay or go ?? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:37 am

yeah man u should get back to the orginal
Back to top Go down
Short Bus Driver

PostSubject: sticky nades   Stickynades: Should they stay or go ?? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:44 pm

now that they work i think we should keep them

Last edited by Short Bus Driver on Tue May 05, 2009 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : they work now)
Back to top Go down
proking

PostSubject: stickynades   Stickynades: Should they stay or go ?? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:39 pm

I think that they should be taken off because if u stick them they still don't kill them
Back to top Go down
Wafflez

PostSubject: Re: Stickynades: Should they stay or go ??   Stickynades: Should they stay or go ?? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:41 pm

take them off Very Happy
Back to top Go down
breed126

PostSubject: head hunter   Stickynades: Should they stay or go ?? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:48 pm

I really dont care if they stay or if they go but i also think is eseir yo get of nade level Razz
Back to top Go down
trey

PostSubject: Re: Stickynades: Should they stay or go ??   Stickynades: Should they stay or go ?? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:21 pm

i really don't care because stick nades have advantages. however, so do non-sticky nades. non-sticky nades can keep it original but sticky nades are cool to. the sticky nades bring in alot of prople in because they are popular, so i change my mine that the sticky nades should stay as long as they work.
afro
Suspect
Back to top Go down
kingyella225

PostSubject: stickynade should be off or on ?   Stickynades: Should they stay or go ?? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:28 pm

i think to take off stickynade
Back to top Go down
CURDLED MILK

PostSubject: sticky nade   Stickynades: Should they stay or go ?? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:32 pm

i think they should be taken off, because that makes it too easy, there needs to be some challenge to it lol . there that is my vote, i think they should be taken off. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stickynades: Should they stay or go ??   Stickynades: Should they stay or go ?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stickynades: Should they stay or go ??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaotic Clan :: General News-
Jump to: