Chaotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaotic Clan

We are a gungame based clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.ereh emagdniM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emagdnim

Emagdnim

.ereh emagdniM Empty
PostSubject: .ereh emagdniM   .ereh emagdniM Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:41 am

In-Game Name: Emagdnim

Steam login name: Nemesis81121

Steamid (Optional): STEAM_0:1:7262139

How many hours a week you play: Well, I'm just getting back into CS:S, and prior to this I played DoD. I usually play anywhere from 7-20 hours a week.

Also write about a paragraph on why I should accept your application and what you can contribute to the Chaotic clan.

I am a nice guy who likes playing games. I don't squabble with other players and generally enjoys gun games because of the aspect of competition. I am also a handy web guy, I know PHP, HTML, XHTML, XML, JavaScript, CSS, and know some C++. I also know a lot about databases and hosting too.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer
Admin

.ereh emagdniM Empty
PostSubject: Re: .ereh emagdniM   .ereh emagdniM Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:27 am

Hey Emagdnim, thanks a lot for filling out and app and might i say job well done. It's FANTASTIC to hear you know you way around a computer so to speak, its what i REALLY need in the clan right now. In saying that i have decided to accept you into the clan, you can now tag up as

»cнaoтιc« Emagdnim
Back to top Go down

.ereh emagdniM
Page 1 of 1