Chaotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaotic Clan

We are a gungame based clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

K_Killr/Angleboy234 Application :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angleboy234

K_Killr/Angleboy234 Application :D Empty
PostSubject: K_Killr/Angleboy234 Application :D   K_Killr/Angleboy234 Application :D Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:22 pm

In-Game Name: K_Killr

Steam login name: Angleboy234

How many hours a week you play: I Dunno, I got the Gamers Hunch from playing on this server!

Also write about a paragraph on why I should accept your application and what you can contribute to the Chaotic clan.
I am an active, friendly member, who has been in and quit many clans because i hated the members and the Admins (Kill Whore's Anonymous, Brain Splatterz, Titties and Beer). I'm El Shanko's Friend too! I Love the servers, and the Members. How n I contribute? Well, I pwn Noobs! Very Happy
Thanks santa
Back to top Go down
Sawyer
Admin

K_Killr/Angleboy234 Application :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: K_Killr/Angleboy234 Application :D   K_Killr/Angleboy234 Application :D Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:32 pm

Hey Killr , i see you've been in a few well known clans, after talking to you, playing with you in the server and reading over your app i've decided to let you into the clan, you can now tag up as

»cнaoтιc« •κ_κιllᴙ•-
Back to top Go down

K_Killr/Angleboy234 Application :D
Page 1 of 1